1. Eat wholemeal bread every day.
2. Every day your menu should include fruits and vegetables.
3. Eat two handfuls of berries every day; they can be frozen.
4. Every day, eat pasta made from durum wheat, brown rice or potatoes – preferably baked.
5. Freshly squeezed juices should replace soda, tea, juice or fruit drink.
6. Two times a week, eat fish and seafood.
7. Buy milk and milk products with a fat content of no more than 1.5%.
8. If possible, replace sausages with natural meat; Frankfurters and sausages are evil.
9. If you want sweets, choose foods that are low in fat, such as jellies or marshmallows.
10. Over lunch divide your plate into 4 virtual parts: One part is for a protein food (meat, fish), the second is pasta, rice, grains or potatoes, –and the last two are vegetables (steamed, fresh salads, and so on).