While many people love to spend time in the kitchen cooking and coming up with unique new ways to get things done, the people who don’t should not shy away from kitchen chores. These 36 easy kitchen tips can help save you time, reduce cooking and food preparation stress and make things fun again. Check out the list below and the accompanying pictures to find the best tips that will work in your life.
1. Use a grater to shred cold butter sticks for baking. It will melt more quickly and easily.
2. Remove fallen egg shell bits with the broken egg shell.
3. Always use the freshest eggs with this test.
4. Stop the mess of ice pops with this handy storage trick.
5. The smart way to peel an orange fast.
6. Freeze leftover spaghetti sauce to reduce waste.
7. This easy trick helps you peel garlic quickly.
8. Fast and tasty way to reheat pasta.
9. Pop ice cream in a bag to keep it soft enough to scoop.
10. Try this simple trick to prevent cutting board slide.
11. Cut watermelon quickly for an easy snack.
12. Get more work from your kitchen tools. Use a pizza cutter for pancakes, pasta and more.
13. Super quick and easy frozen yogurt ice pops.
14. Easy and economical travel cups for drinks on the go.
15. Keep leftover lettuce and salad crisp and fresh.
16. Get the pits out of cherries fast.
17. Try dental floss for cutting soft foods like cheese and cake.
18. Juicier lemons by rolling before cutting.
19. Frozen grapes make excellent wine chillers.
20. Parchment paper’s many uses in the kitchen.
21. Muffin hack! Substitute liners for easy baking.
22. Neat and easy shredded chicken technique.
23. Peel fresh ginger with a spoon. It’s easy!
24. Cut peppers like the chefs do.
25. Use non-stick spray for easy measurements of sticky ingredients.
26. A wooden spoon can stop stovetop mess from pots.
27. Keep leftover cake moist and fresh.
28. Soften honey or remove crystals with this easy tip.
29. Keep herbs fresh by freezing them in olive oil cubes.
30. Kitchen hacks for easy jar opening.
31. Great tip for cutting cherry tomatoes and olives easily.
32. Boiling water makes crystal clear ice cubes for elegant drinks.
33. Use the oven to ripen green bananas fast.
34. Use a lemon slice base when grilling fish.
35. Make ice cubes with citrus and fruit for a refreshing summer chill.
36. Homemade produce wash can help keep your kitchen clean and healthy.