Do you want to look stunning, no matter the weather outside? We will help you with our simple rules.
– In winter your skin is exposed to wind and cold, which leads to a loss of vital moisture. The skin becomes dry and fine wrinkles appear. To avoid this, use concealer with moisturizing ingredients. This will give your skin an even tone and protect it from frost.
– Summer has passed, tan is long washed away, and your face is pale. Remedy the situation with bronzer. With a large, soft brush, apply bronzer all over your face a very thin layer. Do not forget to cover the neck to avoid visible color transitions.
– Due to frost your cheeks will acquire a healthy glow, so you can use less blush. It is best to use blush with a creamy texture.
– In winter your lips need special care. To protect this delicate skin from the cold, choose a lipstick which contains vitamins and moisturizing ingredients. Before its application, use a caring lip balm with an SPF-protective filter.
– In cold weather your eye makeup can melt and spread. To avoid this, be sure to use waterproof mascara. Apply it in two layers, adding the second layer after the first has dried.