In order to feel energetic and ready for work every morning, follow a few simple rules below.
1. Don’t skip dinner. There is no consensus on what the best dinner meal is, but it is proven that going to sleep on an empty stomach is not a good idea. It is also worth mentioning that consuming drinks like coffee, strong tea, or orange juice before bed is not recommended.
2. Go for a walk before bed. A short walk can greatly improve your quality of sleep, as your body will replenish the oxygen necessary for deep, uninterrupted sleep.
3. Let some fresh air in. This will help you fall into deeper, more revitalizing sleep.
4. Don’t take in too much negative information before sleep. Avoid watching news or anything overly serious, instead, choose something that relaxes you.
5. Go to bed before midnight. Doctors believe that an hour of sleep before midnight equals to two hours after. For instance, if you go to bed at ten, and wake up at four in the morning, your body will feel like it got 8 hours of sleep instead of 6. Just try it, and you’ll see how easy it is to feel rested and refreshed every morning.