We often don’t have the time to do our makeup in the morning. Sometimes we’re running late, be it school, work, or a plane flight. So how can you spend less time on your makeup, and still look stunning and turn heads? If you set your mind to it, you won’t have to spend more than 20 minutes doing your makeup. The key is to do everything in the right order. Check out some tips below to help you speed up your morning routine!
1. Apply lotion to your face, then wait 5 minutes for it to dry before applying foundation to achieve smooth finish. You don’t have to waste time while waiting – make the bed, iron your clothes, pack your bags, make breakfast or whatever preparations needed.
2. Prepare your makeup the night before. Think of what look you’re going for, what kind of eyeshadow or lipstick you would like to use. This will save you a lot of time in the morning.
3. If you’re in a rush, opt for a smooth finish, mascara, and a lip gloss. This simple look will help you appear fresh and put together all day. Even out your complexion using foundation, and apply mascara thoroughly to your lashes. Top it off with a light lip gloss. You can also apply lip gloss or lip balm in the elevator or your car. This should take you no more than 10 minutes.
4. If you want to emphasize your eyes, use an eye pencil. Steer clear of eyeshadow, as it can take a while to apply properly. To get a sensual look, blend sharp eye pencil lines using a brush or a cotton ball.
5. Use clear lip gloss if you want to save time. You don’t have to use lip pencil to apply it. Besides, it gives you a natural look and adds shine and luscious volume to your lips.
6. Instead of applying mascara, try using an eyelash curler. You’ll get amazing results! It will make your eyes appear wider and more expressive.