1. Cleanse your skin, apply toner, dab your skin with a tissue, and apply lotion. Wait 2-3 minutes.
2. If you have blemishes, use concealer to hide the imperfections.
3. Apply primer using a makeup sponge or brush. Blend well.
4. Apply concealer under your eyes if necessary,
5. Apply highlighter to darker areas of your face.
6. Next step is powder. Apply it using a makeup sponge or brush. Make sure you choose the right shade for your skin color.
7. Apply eyeshadow. The closer you get to your eyebrow, the lighter the shade must be.
8. Grab an eye pencil or an eyeliner, and draw a line along your eyelashes. If your line becomes uneven or smudged, wait till it dries, and use a cotton swab dabbed in makeup remover for a quick fix.
9. Apply mascara. 2 layers is usually enough.
10. Grab a lip pencil and contour your lips.
11. Apply lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm to your lips. It’s best to use a professional brush,