These delicious and pretty snacks will brighten up any dinner table. They’re easy to make, and will satisfy almost anybody’s craving for some delicious snack. You can use these to decorate your salad or add them to your breakfast coffee.
Pastry dough (1 pack)
1. Defrost the dough at room temperature
2. Cut into strips 2cm wide
3. Cut bologna into thin slices and cut those in half.
4. Lay the slices of bologna on top of dough strips so that they slightly overlap each other, leaving out the ends of the strips.
5. Roll up the strips.
6. Roll the ends down to create bottoms.
7. Lay on cooking tray on a sheet of paper.
8. Bake at the temperature specified on the packet your dough came in, for 15-20 minutes or until done.
It’s all ready!