Do you want a unique hairstyle that is as beautiful as it is long-lasting? The ballerina bun is specially designed to withstand dancing and jumping that dancers do, so it can surely last for your busy day and night. With a little practice but no specialized hair styling skills, this bun is simple to make on your own or with a friend. It is a lovely and elegant option for any woman with longer hair.
• Elastic hair bands
• Bobby pins
1. Comb and then separate hair into two small sections in the front, one on either side of your head, and a large section in the back.
2. Gather the back section into a sleek ponytail at the location on your head where you want the finished bun to rest.
3. Follow the picture directions to incorporate the braid and form the bun. Take small bits of the hair from the pony tail and combine them with hair from the front section to braid around your head.
4. Use bobby pins to secure the braid and bun as you work.
5. Add a spritz of hairspray to add more staying power to this pretty ballerina bun hairstyle.