Making a homemade desert does not require you to have to spend hours inside of your kitchen. Instead, some recipes, such as the Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, that we are sharing today, only take about half an hour to prepare. The cookies are delicious, do not require any additional ingredients that are not listed, and they are healthy. Anyone, including children, will love to eat these cookies. Therefore, if you have thirty minutes to spare, you can be on your way to making you and your family a delicious treat.
• 3 bananas (ripe)
• Applesauce (1/3 c)
• Oats (2 c)
• Almond Milk (2 c)
• Raisins (1/2 c) (optional)
• Vanilla (1 teaspoon)
• Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the bananas
3. Mix the bananas and oatmeal together
4. Mix in the remaining ingredients
5. Put some parchment wrap on a baking tray
6. Put the cookies on the tray
7. Bake the cookies for approximately ten to twenty minutes
8. Take them out of the oven, let them cool, and enjoy!