Buying makeup remover wipes can get expensive after a while, but some women swear by them to get all their beauty products off at the end of the day. Wipes are practical and easy to carry along with you if necessary. Save some money with these homemade makeup remover wipes that work just as well as professional brands. They are completely natural too, so no harsh chemicals need to ever touch your sensitive facial skin.
• Roll of paper towels
• Sharp knife
• Lidded plastic container
• 4 cups warm water
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tsp natural facial wash
• Large bowl
1. Pour the warm water into the large bowl and add the coconut oil and facial wash. Mix this together until the oil melts and everything is combined well together.
2. Fill the plastic container about ¾ of the way with this solution.
3. Cut the paper towel roll in half lengthwise, remove the inner cardboard tube and gently push it down into the fluid in the container. Avoid spills so you don’t waste the mixture.
4. Use the sharp knife to cut an X in the center of the lid.
5. Snap the lid on tightly closed and pull the center paper towel up through the X slit.