– Do not contour with the eyeliner the entire eye contour – this will make the eye look smaller. Remember that the line liner should only reach the middle of the eyelid. Once you have drawn a thin arrow, you can retouch it with a brush.
– To visually make the eyes larger, use white flickering shadows to put a point or small tick in the internal corners. Also, do not forget to use white Kayal – it shall relieve you from the signs of fatigue.
– Thick and long eyelashes will help your eyes look larger. Use overhead beams or special tweezers for curling. The latter is used only before painting eyelashes mascara, otherwise you will make the hair brittle and loss.
– To make the eyes seem bigger it is not necessary to only use black shadows – use any rich shades. Playing on the contrast, you will give even more brightness to your look. Saturated shade of green, turquoise or blue are i9deal for small eyes
– Try to apply the neutral shade tones on the area a little above the crease of the upper eyelid – to make your eyes seem more profound.