1. Burdock and castor oil – good for hair growth
2. Apricot oil – good for full body massage and nails
3. Bitter pepper tincture – good as hair mask for faster hair growth
4. Shilajit – good for stretch marks (dissolve a tablet in body lotion or water, apply to stretch marks.)
5. Lavender essential oil – add a few drops to your hair conditioner, and your hair will stay clean longer
6. Sea salt – good for baths, beneficial to your body and nails
7. Wheatgerm oil – good for dry skin
8. Jojoba oil – good for eyes and small wrinkles
9. Salicylic/zinc paste – good for whiteheads and blackheads
10. Vitamins E and A in capsules – good for dry lips and eyelids
11. Hyaluronic acid – good for eye bags
12. Apple cider vinegar is good for cellulite and spider veins on your legs. Apply to your thighs every day after showering. In 2 weeks, spider veins should be noticeably faded. There’s usually no irritation or side effects, only smell.
13. Tea tree oil – for breakouts
14. Boric alcohol – for acne
15. Blue clay – body and facial masks
16. Homeopathic calendula ointment – soften the skin on your feet
17. Spongillidae – good for bruises
18. Walnut oil – good for wrinkles and under eye circles
19. Glycerol – soften your hands. Glycerol + 6% Vinegar good for softening the skin on your feet.
20. Almond oil – good for preventing stretch marks
21. Repevit – scalp stimulator, increases hair growth rate
22. Vitamins A+E, lemon juice, Dimexid – mix 2 teaspoons of each, stir, and apply to scalp. Wear a hairnet for an hour then rinse. Speeds up hair growth.
23. Apply peppermint oil to your temples before bed – it helps you sleep.