Choosing the right bra is about health and comfort, first and foremost. Every girl should remember that!
Here are some basic bra types and their perks
1. Balconette bra – lifts your breast, making it visually larger.
2. Plunge bra – has a modern shape and provides great support, making it an ideal pick if you’re showing cleavage.
3. ¾ cup bra – a supporting bra that covers ¾ of your breast and gives it an amazing shape.
4. Push-up bra – lifts your breast and helps create seductive cleavage – a perfect choice for smaller bust.
5. Molded bra – this bra is very smooth and goes great with tight fit clothing.
6. Wireless bra – soft and comfortable, provides good support.
7. Multiway bra – can be worn with or without straps, with one strap, or both straps crossed on the back.
8. T-shirt bra – a seamless bra with molded cups – looks perfect under a tee.
Choosing the right bra:
– Make sure you can easily fit 2 fingers between the band and your back
– The central part of the bra is touching the middle of your chest
– Your breasts fully fit inside the cups
– The wire doesn’t cut into your skin
– Straps are well-adjusted and aren’t too tight. If removed, the bra stays in place and still supports you breast.