Romantic bohemian hairstyle looks rough but very impressive. We’ll show you how to create it in no time!
* Apply light mousse to the hair and blow-dry it with a hair dryer to give additional volume and texture.
* Make a partition in the middle of the head.
* Lock front locks with two clamps.
* With the help of a thick curling iron curl strands of different thickness in different directions.
* Curl front strands and tousle hair with your fingers, passing along the entire length.
You can achieve a similar effect with a salt spray.
To make a salt spray with sea salt, you’ll need the following:
1 tsp of sea salt
1 cup of warm water
1 tsp of argan or coconut oil
1 tsp of aloe vera gel (optional)
1 tsp of lemon juice if you want to gently lighten your hair.
– Dissolve the salt in warm water, add oil and other ingredients.
– Put sea salt spray in a spray bottle and shake.
– Apply to dry hair before bed and then put your hair in a knot or a braid.
– You can also spritz the spray on damp hair, then blow-dry with a hair dryer, working through the strands with your fingers.