A lover of beauty experiments suggests trying a new version of applying a French manicure. Its special feature is a few shades and a graphic pattern. Memorize the technique!
Image Source: sonailicious
1. Apply two coats of nail polish and allow to dry completely.
2. Apply special, thin French manicure stickers to the nails. Glue them crosswise.
3. Using a thin brush, fill in the two gaps with different shades of paint.
4. With the same brush, apply a third color in the remainder of the triangle.
5. Using tweezers, carefully remove the stickers.
6. If necessary, remove excess nail polish around the edge with a toothpick or orange stick, and apply a fixative. Sprinkle a little more moisturizing oil on each finger.