1. Arched eyebrows soften your features and help balance out you face if it has sharper contours.
2. Sharp angled eyebrows – this shape creates a lifting effect for eyes with saggy corners. Also fits a round face.
3. Arched angled eyebrows – a classic eyebrow shape. This shape is a softer, more feminine version of sharp angled eyebrows.
4. S-shape brows create the effect of professionally done eyebrows and especially fit a squarish face.
5. Straight eyebrows are especially effective at creating a more natural look if you have an oblong face.