Eyebrows are crucial when it comes to your look. Overly bushy eyebrows can make you look less sophisticated and feminine. That’s why plucking your eyebrows is one of the most basic beauty routines, if not the most essential one. It’s very important to get it right the first time, as that determines how it’s going to grow back.
1. First, get tweezers and a magnifying mirror. This will help you define your brow line correctly and make it easier to notice every stray hair.
2. Draw an imaginary line of your future brow starting from the corner of your eye where your nose bridge begins.
3. Your brow must end in the crossing point of the lines from the lower part of your nose and outer eye corner.
4. Next, draw an imaginary line splitting your eye horizontally into 3 parts. The highest point of your eyebrow must be between the second and third parts.
5. You have to pluck out the hair under your eyebrow, then remove all excess hair between your eyebrow and your eye.
6. In order to give your eyebrows the desired shape, thread them on edges, and leave the center untouched. Note that if you pluck too much, your face will gain a permanent ‘frightened’ expression.
7. Remove excess plucked hair from your eyebrows using a brush, and pluck out extra hair that you feel ruin the shape of your brows.