British experts interviewed 2,000 people to find out what tricks and beauty recipes they consider absolutely the best and what really works. Do you want to find out the main beauty secrets of modern British women?
1. Apply toothpaste on pimples so they disappear faster.
2. If your hair is dirty and there is no time to wash it, use talc or baby powder and distribute it through the hair; it acts as dry shampoo.
3. For natural blush it’s enough to pinch your cheeks.
4. You can shave legs effectively with hair conditioner.
5. You can use lemon juice for highlights at home.
6. Nail polish is best stored in the refrigerator.
7. You can use Vaseline to groom eyebrows.
8. Sprinkle your comb with perfume for fragrant hair.
9. To reduce puffiness under the eyes apply a cold spoon (it’s best to put the spoon in the fridge beforehand).Image Source:thebudgetfashionista
10. Broken nails can be repaired with super-glue (no need to cut them off or tear them out).
11. Vaseline helps tame curly hair.
12. Add sugar to liquid soap to get an exfoliating effect.
13. For shiny hair, apply a beaten egg and then rinse (rinse with cool water only!).
14. To remove traces of self-tanning lotion from the palms of your hands, apply whitening toothpaste and the tanning traces will disappear.
15. Add a drop of serum to your foundation to make your skin glow.
16. A hair dryer on cool mode can be directed on the eyelashes freshly covered with mascara to dry them quickly.
17. Sleep on a silk pillowcase to reduce wrinkles.
18. Tomato ketchup should be applied to dyed hair to prevent fading.
19. A drop of primrose oil can heal a pimple overnight.
20. Antihistamines help reduce skin redness.
21. Cranberry juice enhances hair color and shine.
22. To plump lips, add peppermint oil to lip gloss.
23. Home bleaching of facial hair can be done as follows: brewer’s yeast + water.
24. “Smoky eyes” can be done with ordinary soot deposited with a makeup brush.Image Source:abeautifulmess
25. You can spray your hair with lemonade for hair styling and texturing.