Every day, we buy tons of things we don’t really need. Except we don’t know that. We also don’t know about the hidden properties of various household items we already have. You can look around your house and put almost anything you have to use.
1. Do you want to get rid of unpleasant scent in your purse, refrigerator, storage boxes or containers? Place an unused teabag inside.
2. Hydrogen peroxide is not only for wound disinfection. It can be used to remove stains in your clothing.
3. You don’t need a microfiber cloth to wipe dust and dirt off your techy gadgets. Baby wipes can do the job!
4. Do you want to get rid of ants? Add some cinnamon to the ant traps.
5. If it’s made out of metal, you can achieve great results by cleaning it with toothpaste.
6. Wipe your silverware with banana peel and watch it shine like never before.
7. You can use honey for its antibacterial properties.
8. Baking soda is great for brushing your teeth, especially if you’re looking to whiten them.
9. Grind up an uncoated generic aspirin tablet, dilute it in a glass of water and apply to mosquito bites. They will heal faster!
10. Your hand cream can also add extra shine to your shoes.
11. Charcoal can help freshen the air in your room.
12. Do you want to make your scissors sharp again? Fold a piece of aluminum foil in two and cut it with the scissors.